Sophomore Year- Quarter 3

This quarter I focused on improving my well-being and learning to love myself. I went to school in the morning for my first two classes but then I would leave after lunch to attend a therapy program I was in. This was the time when I really learned who I was and how to handle my emotions. I had a speech class this quarter where I would go in early in the morning and give my speech to Mrs. Green and my friend Brooke. Once I was able to attend the actual class, I found speaking to the entire class to be a little more difficult. I felt judged even though I knew no one was judging me and I felt as if I was stuttering over my words when I was indeed not. I am proud of myself for working through that. That was a time when I was able to use my “coping” skills if you will, in a real-life situation. If I had to choose one of the 6 C’s to represent this quarter, I would choose collaboration because there was no way I could have made it through this quarter without really good communication with my teachers and peers. Below I have attached my oral interp speech where I spoke about recovering from mental health. 

Oral Interp Speech