Softball

I have played softball since I was 6 years old. I have loved the thrill of going up to bat or catching a ball when no one else thinks you can; I just struggled in my high school softball career the same way I did with basketball. I wouldn’t say I like competitiveness. My freshman year of softball was great, it was definitely my prime for softball. I was getting a lot of playing time, I was with all of my friends, and I was just genuinely happy. In my sophomore year, I was involved with the wrong group of people, and my softball career ended. I wanted to go out and do things like vape and party, over being with my teammates. I had a two-week suspension for vaping in the school bathroom, and I had lost all of my coach’s respect for me. I had ruined a lot of the connections and relationships I had with everyone on the team and I regret my actions. I still love softball deeply in my heart, I just struggle to determine if I will do it in my Junior and Senior years

. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.