Freshman Year – Quarter 2

I think that the Algebra Unit went really well for me this quarter. I have always thought that I am pretty good at algebra and my scores on the final test helped me prove that. I did really well and the mistakes I made were just because I was moving too fast. That is one thing I struggled with this quarter. I always seemed to move too fast instead of paying close attention to the problem I was working on. I think I may have this struggle because I don’t have much patience with math and I don’t really like sitting down and working on it for an hour or two each night because I know there were other things I wanted to do more. One unit I think I struggled in the most was the Polygons and Solids Unit because of all of the formulas. It was hard for me to keep all of the formulas organized. I would like to continue to try to be more organized going forward with my math journey and I hope to start using more communication. There have been many times where I would get stuck on a problem, and I just needed to ask for help. I think I used lots of collaboration this quarter as well because I found myself reaching out to some of my classmates to receive help on the problems I was struggling with.