9A Literary Analysis Paper

1. The aspect of my paper that I am most proud of is the thesis statement. It laid the groundwork for my entire paper and allowed me to complete the novel with relative ease. I am proud because it required a lot of thought.
  2. The most difficult part of the paper was the introduction because it was arguably the most important part of my novel, and I wanted it to be right. I also had to grab the reader’s attention with the first two sentences and direct them to my thesis.
  3. This paper is closely tied in with critical thinking, because I had to study a novel and form my own informed opinion on it. It required me to reread the novel to get any missed information and find quotes that support my thesis. I also had to take my thoughts and formulate them into words allowing me to make coherent sentences.
  4. This project taught me how to effectively write a T.I.Q.A. essay. I can use this learning anytime I want to state my thoughts of something or format a speech. This is a useful skill that I can now use.
Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download