Spanish family tree

When making my family tree project the part that I was the most proud of is my creativity. I tried to take each character from popular media. The hardest part of this project was thinking of characters. I had to think of characters. I don’t watch a lot of TV and the stuff that I do watch is a bit niche so it was hard sourcing the pictures. However google is a powerful tool and it didn’t take me too long. This would definitely fall under creativity, I didn’t need to do people form video games and movies and could have just done people from my family since I have pictures of them and know enough of them that I could have met the expectations, but I instead opted to use other media. When I get older I want to do some traveling and knowing more languages would make going to those places a lot more easy and accessible. If I were to do this assignment again, I’d do it earlier. I procrastinated to the point where I regret it. It also meant that if I put more time into it, it could have been better. In summary I’m happy with my final project but I think that it could be better.