Problem-Solution Paper (English 12)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MdWFxwbumF939sZoxcwhuTSAZYhF3cjWU-fAqaaizJY/edit

Reflection:

1. What did I learn from this project?

I learned that the internet is way more unsafe than I imagined. I learned that something as simple as just visiting a website could cause your personal information to be stolen. I also learned that laws and online regulations are not very enforced at all on the internet.

1. What did I do well? What aspect of my writing am I proud of in this piece?

I think I did well explaining what the problem was and how to fix it. I am proud of this paper because I think I put a lot of good information on it that explains each topic well. I think that I also ended it with a good thorough conclusion.

1. What aspect of the writing did I struggle with during the process? Why?

The thing I struggled with the most was explaining the second solution about SSI’s. It struggled with it because I didn’t have too many sources and information about it so I had to stretch that paragraph out a lot. SSI’s are also a relatively new idea that is being brought up more just recently. I think that I should have looked for more information on it.

1. What would I do differently if I could do it again?

I would make sure I have enough information and sources so that I can put more information into the paper itself. I would have more sources and more information which would make it easier to get to the 4-page mark. I will make sure I have more information prepared for each solution.

B-Portfolio Reflection: The part of this paper I am most proud of is the effort I put into it, especially how well I explained the problem and conclusion. The aspect that was most difficult was explaining how SSI’s work because there isn’t that much information out there for it, because it is relatively new. It connects to Profile Of a Graduate because it uses creativity by explaining new ideas such as SSIs or the introduction of new, strict online laws. It also uses Critical Thinking because I had to think of more thorough ways of explaining the solutions to the problem and how the problem surfaced in the first place. I plan on taking this learning forward when I go into the career field of Computer Science, which has a lot to do with computers and the internet.

Be First to Comment