Economics Reflection

Alex Schoeppner

1. Describe the process of creating this artifact and the specific artifact.
  2. What part of the process in creating this artifact did you feel the most success with? Use specific examples. 
  3. What aspect of creating this artifact was most difficult for me? Use specific examples.
  4. How does this artifact connect to at least one of the 6Cs in the Profile of a Graduate? Be specific in your connection.
  5. How does this project connect you to the real world? Be specific in your response.

The artifact I am using is my March Madness Econ Connect project. The objective was to pick an event or thing in the world that related and connected to 4 different economic terms. The part of this project that felt the most successful for me was being able to easily find economic terms that relate to March Madness in an understandable way. The most difficult part of creating this was thinking of enough connections within the terms I found to put on the slides. This artifact connects to the 6 Cs in the Profile of a Graduate. It connects to Creativity because I had to think of a variety of ways to connect March Madness to these terms and I had to be creative to do it. This project connects to the real world because March Madness is actually starting very soon, so this is very relevant. It relates to the current situation with sports games such as March Madness being canceled last year and being held in a much different fashion this year than previous years. Overall, I am proud of the project and I think I did a good job of connecting the economic terms I learned this year to something I enjoy watching every year in March Madness.

Be First to Comment