Food Truck Business Reflection

Overview: This presentation is basically about all of what I learned from the Food Truck Business class this quarter. It is also about how I worked with my group to get our job done efficiently and effectively. It also shows what I plan on using the information I gained in this class. Overall, the presentation is a great representation of what I accomplished and learned from this class.

Reflection: The aspect of this presentation I am most proud of is the number of things I listed that I learned from the class. The aspect that was most difficult in this presentation is spacing it out so there aren’t too many words on each slide. It connects to Profile Of a Graduate because it uses Creativity with how I designed and formatted the presentation in a way that I best represents what I learned from the experience in this class. It also uses Critical Thinking because I had to think of different ways to present the info rather than just clumping words together on a paragraph and have no room for even a picture on the slide. I plan to take this learning forward by using what I learned from this class and what I used in making this presentation to better myself in future business situations such as a job or my career path in general.

Be First to Comment