Life Plan – Quarterly Reflection 1

This quarter was good. I was lucky enough to only have 1 important class with the rest being relatively easy with no final test of the sort. I found this quarter to be a bit easier, and looking at the next it seems it would also be easy. Overall this quarter was good and that’s okay with me. With it being a bit easier I was able to do more and spend more time doing other things which were nice. I think if I had to connect to one of the 6 C’s I would probably connect to communication. I learned that speaking is very important and that collaborating or working with others requires good communication. Having good communication skills also seems to help make life easier overall. I learned that it’s important to be good at talking. In life, communication is one of the most crucial skills and will play a big role in how others perceive you as a person. Also when it comes to work you’re going to have to talk with others inevitably. So learning how to communicate better with others helps you build character as an individual and helps you overall.