Life Plan – Quarterly Reflection 3

For my quarterly reflection (for the 3rd time) I pretty much did nothing. Nothing other than complete my classes and that’s pretty much it. Overall nothing i’m very proud of since there weren’t really any huge building projects or anything. But for the reflecting part ill reflect over spring break. Over spring break i got my hands on this new game called Eldin Rings. I chose the class Hero and began my journey, sadly i got beat right away and lost to the starter boss. After that i met this weird girl in a brown robe and then a guy in a white robe who insulted me for being single. I then spent 4 hours trying to beat the 2nd starter boss and gave up that day. After that the next day i spent an hour grinding got bored and hopped off until 8pm and then got back on and grinded some more. Bunch of other things i beat the game in the end and it was honestly not that hard. I also cultivated some bacteria in biology class. This was pretty fun and cool as we made it immune to anti-biotics and glow in the dark. This project and little experiment helped me learn more about bacteria growth and how dangerous, deadly, absolutely horrendously crazy how fast bacteria can grow and change in only a couple of days. This project isnt gonna be useful much in real life and in the future but its pretty cool. This project overall also want very difficult. I was pretty excited about this project and in the end completed it successfully without much struggle. This project definitely  connects to critical thinking as we had to listen and think about how we were going to approach the experiment.