Ultimate frisbee movement patterns

Ultimate Frisbee Movement Patterns

Quarter 1 PE Final Project

Landon Bolton

Block A 2

I chose ultimate frisbee for movement patterns because In ultimate frisbee I showed manipulative movement patterns by throwing the frisbee and catching the frisbee . Throwing and catching the frisbee has something to do with movement patterns because it is a manipulative movement pattern. A manipulative movement patterns are the movements of the parts of the body to control , twist, beat, bounce, bend, throw or catch an object.

REFLECTION

I was proud of my team during ultimate frisbee because of the use of communication and strategy. Like this one time when one of my teammates throw the frisbee from across the gym and yelled the name of the person that they were throwing it to and then they snapped into action and grabbed it mid air and got us a point.

The most difficult thing about ultimate frisbee for me was catching the frisbee. Like this one time where I was thrown the frisbee and it bounced of my tummy and it hurt. In Ultimate Frisbee I showed communication by communicating with my team and making strategies with them. Like this one time we’re we just chucked it across constantly and it somehow worked.

This contributes to profile of a graduate in the communication area because I frequently communicated and strategize with my teammates. I used strategizing,  calling out what’s happening so my teammates don’t throw the frisbee at the other team. That was an important part of scoring in the game.

I would like to take this forward into out-of-school activities like trapshooting and basketball. Something that I would change about my movement is I would get better at throwing and catching the frisbee because I’m not very good at it. And this artifact doesn’t relate to anything in class.