- 1. Describe the process of creating this artifact
- Me and my group partner got together and even split up the parts. He was not happy so we swapped. I ended up doing the whole thing anyways.
2. What part of the process in creating this artifact did you feel the most success with? Use specific examples
I felt successful in my ability to argue my side, despite having an uneducated partner.
3. What aspect of creating this artifact was most difficult for me?
The most difficult part for me was looking at the case from the other perspective in order to develop answers to questions that may be asked.
4. How does this artifact connect to at least one of the 6cs in the Profile of a Graduate?
I feel it connects to career as being a lawyer is a job one can pursue.
5. As a citizen, are you satisfied with the process of the supreme court? Explain.
Yes. I like how undecided cases are brought up to a higher level of court. I like this as it doesn’t put anyone at disadvantage due to being stuck at a smaller court.