Lifetime Sports Reflection

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

What part of your project/video are you most proud of, using specific examples?

• From this video, I am most proud of how I was able to learn from the instructional video online and teach myself the skills of bowling without being taught or practicing in the gym space. I am also proud of adapting to the materials I had at home (example: using a volleyball instead of a bowling ball).

What aspects of creating this project were difficult for you, using specific examples?

• The aspects of this project that I am most proud of, are the same aspects that were the most difficult. It was hard to learn the skills of bowling at home, without practicing and learning from a video, but after trying multiple times, I was able to learn the skills by myself. It was also a bit difficult trying to use a volleyball as a bowling ball because the grip is much different.

How does completing this project/video help you with understanding WHY skills are important?

• Completing this project helped me to better understand why skills are important because many people do not play the game using all of the small yet important skills. This can significantly affect the game when the rules and skills are not done correctly. It is important to learn every skill (steps back, arm movement, release…etc.) correctly, so that you are more effective while playing the game.

Which area of the 6 C’s did this class help you build in…?

• The area of the 6 C’s that I chose for this overall class is creativity. We had to become extremely creative for this course because of the coronavirus. Normally, this class has the opportunity to go on several field trips, but this year that was not an option, so we had to be creative and think of ways to still have fun in the class.