B-Portfolio Guidelines. Before you receive your B-Portfolio you must agree to the items below.
1. Only post things that I would want everyone (in school, at home, in other countries) to know.
Ask yourself: Is this something I want everyone to see?
2. Not share personal information of myself or others. (Phone numbers, addresses, ect)
Ask yourself: Could someone find me (in real life) based on this information?
3. Think before I post.
Ask yourself: What could be the consequences of this post?
4. Know who I am communicating with.
Ask yourself: Who is going to look at this, and how are they going to interpret my words?
5. Know how to give constructive feedback.
Ask yourself: What will I cause by writing this post?
6. Treat other people the way I would want to be treated.
Ask yourself: Would I want someone to say this to me?
7. Use appropriate language and proper grammar and spelling.
Ask yourself: Would I want this post to be graded for proper grammar and spelling?
8. Not post things that are disrespectful or harmful to others.
Ask yourself: Is this inappropriate, immature or bullying?
9. Be sure to properly cite the creator of the original work. (including videos, pictures, text)
Ask yourself: Who is the original creator of this work?